This article is going to give you a detailed guide on PayPal Account | How to Login to my PayPal Account. PayPal can be used to make transactions like sending money, receiving money, and other activities that can be done with your mobile banking.
It is easy to use and there is no money required to register. Registration is free. There are already millions of users already using the PayPal platform for transactions. So, you should consider registering for it. There are more you can read in this article concerning the PayPal account and PayPal Login.
Logging into a PayPal account is an easy process that can be done within minutes. PayPal is one of the largest online payment platforms used in the world for both business and personal use. It is globally accepted and has made business transactions online fast and easy with a secured and easily accessible platform.
PayPal is securely trusted and it has strict policies for fraudulent activities. It is made available both on the official website (www.paypal.com) and also as a mobile app (accessible on iOS, Android, Windows, and BlackBerry mobile devices).
PayPal Login to My Account
After successfully registering on the PayPal platform, and your account has been verified, then your account can then be used to receive and make payments, check balance, view transaction history, and other activities that can be done on the PayPal platform.
How to Login to your PayPal Account Online
Below is the process on how you can log in to your PayPal account:
- Get your device connected to a network and launch a web browser.
- Enter the URL www.paypal.com to visit the official web page.
- Click on “Login” at the top right corner of the page.
- Enter your User ID or email address you used in registering your PayPal account at the space titles “Username”.
- Input your password at the bottom box.
- Click on Login.
This will bring you access to your PayPal account and you can then start making transactions on the platform. This process is also similar to the PayPal account for both iOS and Android mobile devices just only via the web browser.
How to login to your PayPal Account on Mobile Devices
Here is how you can log in to your PayPal mobile device:
- Launch the PayPal app once downloaded from your mobile app store.
- Tap on login.
- Provide your registered PayPal Email and Password.
- You can also select the option of “Use a phone number instead”.
- Tap on login.
- You might be required to pass through a security check to prove you are human.
- Fill in the text in the image into the box titles “Enter code” or pass through successfully the security check given to you.
You will be logged in to your account automatically where you can carry out transactions.
I forgot my PayPal password. How do I reset it?
Here’s how to get back into your PayPal account if you’ve lost your password:
- To reset your password, go to the password reset section.
- Click Next after entering your PayPal email address. -Select Forgot your email? if you’ve lost your email account.)
- Choose how you’d like to finish your security check and then click Next. You’ll be given a few options.
To change your PayPal password, follow these steps:
- Tap on “forget your password”?
- Tap Next after entering the email address associated with your PayPal account. Click Forgot your email? if you’ve lost or can’t remember your email address.)
- Choose how you want to finish your security check and then tap Next.
What can I do if I can’t PayPal log in?
If you’re experiencing difficulties logging in, your web browser’s cache and cookies may need to be cleared. If you need assistance, go to your browser’s user guide or google “How do I clear the cache and cookies in (Your internet browser name and version, for example, Internet Explorer 11)?”
Where you’re unable to log in because you’ve forgotten your PayPal account’s email address or password, follow these steps to regain access:
- Launch the app and tap the ‘Have you forgotten your password?’ button. Alternatively, use a web browser to access the password reset page.
- Input up to 3 e-mail addresses you’ve previously registered, and then tap Next to proceed.
- You’ll be notified if the email address you supplied is correct.
- If you can remember your password, click on the Continue button to proceed with the log-in process.
PayPal Sign Up
Sign Up for PayPal is very easy to process. You just have to select the signup or register option, provide your basic information required, then choose if it is a business or personal account.
How to Sign Up for a PayPal Account
Follow the below steps to sign up to PayPal:
- Click on your web browser to launch it.
- Make sure your device is connected to a network.
- Enter the URL www.paypal.com.
- Click on Sign Up for Free from the displayed page.
- Navigate to “Own a business? Open a business account” and click on it if you want to open a business account.
- You can also click on the menu icon from the top left corner of the platform.
- Fill in the required details such as ” Email Address”, “Mobile number”, “First name”, “Last name”.
- Create your password and confirm it.
- Click on Next.
- Provide the code sent to your mobile number in the required field.
Follow the rest instructions on your screen to complete the account sign up process. You can also choose to add a credit or debit card to your PayPal account with the prompt on your screen.
PayPal is a platform used by individuals, small businesses, large businesses, consumers and sellers. Due to this, there are three different types of accounts you can open on this platform. These accounts are discussed in details below.
PayPal Personal Account
The PayPal personal account is for people who need an online debit card or credit card payment processor. It’s the best account type for sending and receiving money to friends and relatives. If you sell goods and services online, you can get paid with the personal account on this platform. This is due to the fact that the fee charged is minimal.
The drawback of selling from your personal account is that each transaction will include your name. This might have an impact on your online privacy, particularly if you sell with a fake name. Also, the types of payments you can receive are likewise restricted when selling on a personal account.
PayPal Business Account
The business account offered by PayPal is designed for users who want to manage their businesses online. A business account offers all the advantages of a personal account in addition to some extra services.
You can receive payments via credit cards, debit cards, and other PayPal accounts.
Your privacy is protected since you can send and receive payments using your company name. You may print labels, keep accurate financial records, and contact live service. This account is solely for business owners.
PayPal Payment Pro Account
The PayPal Pro account is for large companies with a high volume of daily transactions. It gives all the advantages of a business account and also accepts other forms of payments.
With this account, you can receive payments through phone, fax, and mail. You can take advantage of reduced rates, no setup costs, and no cancellation fees with PayPal Pro.
How to Use PayPal
PayPal is a wonderful platform that allows you send and receive funds internationally. The three major purposes of PayPal are to send money, receive money and lastly, make payments for goods and services. If you are new to the PayPal platform, you can follow the guide in this section of this article to use the platform effectively.
How to Use PayPal to Receive Money
You can only receive money with your PayPal account from another PayPal user. This means that the person sending you money must also have an account on the platform. To receive money on this platform, follow the steps below:
- Launch the app on your device. Or
- Go to www.paypal.com and Log in with your “Email” and “Password”.
- Navigate to the Menu button on your display screen and click on it.
- Choose “Send or request money”.
- Select “Request”.
- After this, you will be given four options that you can use to receive the money.
- You can choose to enter the “Email” or “Phone number” of the sender. Or
- Choose the Create a PayPal.Me link and share it with the sender. Or
- Create an invoice. Or
- Go with the “Split a bill” option.
Based on your choice of receiving the money, you will be redirected to a new page. Follow all other instructions on your screen to complete the process.
How to Use PayPal to Send Money
You can also send money with your PayPal account. To do this, follow the steps below:
- Log in with your “Email address” and “Password”.
- Or Login to your account on the PayPal mobile app.
- Under the menu button, choose “Send or request money”.
- Click or tap on “Send money”.
- Enter the “Name”, “email address” or “phone number” of the recipient.
- Fill in the amount you want to send.
Review the details you filled out on the form and confirm your payment.
How to use PayPal at Stores
With your PayPal account, you can make payments for purchases. The steps for making payments online are similar to the steps on How to Use PayPal to Send Money. Log in to your account online or with the PayPal app.
After this, choose “Send money” under the menu option. You can also choose to scan the QR code of the recipient with the PayPal mobile app to pay for goods and services.
FAQs About PayPal
How does PayPal Work?
PayPal works by linking your credit card, debit card, or bank account to your account on the platform. When this is done, you can perform financial transactions such as sending and receiving money, making payments and lots more.
Is PayPal Safe to Use?
PayPal is a safe platform to use for financial transactions. Also, it has a strong end to end encryption. If you are sending or receiving money with PayPal, ensure you carry out a personal security check to prevent fraudulent activities.
Does PayPal Have a Card?
Yes, PayPal has a debit card known as the PayPal Cash Card. The PayPal Card is a reloadable prepaid debit card issued by the The Bancorp Bank.
This card works like a debit card and it does not require a credit check, minimum balance or monthly fee. You can also use this Mastercard to withdraw cash from ATMs.
Is the PayPal Debit Card Free?
Yes, the PayPal Cash Card is free. You will not be charged a fee for application or monthly maintenance. However, a fee is charged when you load cash into your card at any participating store.
How Do I Get the PayPal Debit Card?
To get the PayPal Debit Card, you need to have a PayPal business account. The card is not available for personal account owners. To get this card, go to the PayPal Cash Card Page at www.paypal.com/us/digital-wallet/manage-money/paypal-debit-card and click on “Get the Card”.
You will be asked to sign in to your account. Fill in your “Email Address” and “Password” to complete the process. If you you are approved for the card, it will be mailed to you within 7 to 10 business days.