How to Unsubscribe Bumble Account | Unsubscribe Now
To unsubscribe Bumble account is the first thing to do before canceling the dating site account. This is exclusively important for our members that are using paid accounts. To avoid unnecessary expenses, this is the foundation of every successful deactivation.
Bumble is a dating platform for explorers and field enthusiasts. Even travel enthusiasts are welcomed provided that they agree to set up their accounts with the username, password, and other necessary information. This additional information involves either your email or phone number that is positioned for verification.
Notwithstanding, your gender, the country, and the ZIP code of the location you are signing up from will be needed for verification cases. We will be needing your profile picture if you don’t mind. All these details will help us know who we are accepting and intending to recommend to an innocent soul in our care. We believe that everyone is very delicate.
For your own sake as well, we feel obliged to announce to you that all paid accounts that wish to be deleted must be unsubscribed for the owner of the account to refrain from getting auto-renewal even after the account is breached and your personal details erased from the database. I trust you know that after the deactivation that access is no more guaranteed. Therefore, do the needful before deleting it.
How to Unsubscribe Bumble Account
Most of our members use Android phone so we will start by helping Android clients to unsubscribe from their monthly payment plans. To stop the auto-renewal, you must engage in these steps before your plan is auto-renewed unless you will stay and use up the newly paid plan.
Meanwhile, this is how to unsubscribe Bumble account on Android using five steps.
- Get started when you login the Google play store from your phone.
- Navigate to the menu to find and tap on Payments and Subscriptions.
- Hit on Subscriptions to find list of apps that you subscribe to.
- Choose Bumble app from the list.
- At the end of the option is “Cancel Subscription” button. Tap on it to unsubscribe your account.
Then, when you finally delete the account you can come back here and find installed apps to delete your Bumble app from your phone permanently.
How to Cancel Bumble Subscription on iOS
From your iPhone, the Bumble monthly plan that you chose for your dating account can be stopped when you follow this guide made available for you in this section.
- From your iPhone or iPad, locate and tap on Settings.
- Choose the iTunes Store and Apple Store.
- Tap on your Apple ID and login with the password.
- Scroll down to Subscriptions to find platforms that you subscribe to.
- To find these apps, tap on Manage.
- Find Bumble app and hit on the Cancel Subscription to get rid of the plans.
The subscription is deactivated now.
Since you are through with crippling the subscription using your desired device, complete the session by deleting the account now with our support.
How can I cancel my Bumble Boost or Bumble Premium subscription through Google Play?
If you’ve subscribed to a Bumble subscription through Google Play and want to cancel, follow these steps:
- Open Google Play store
- Go to “Account” under the Play store menu
- Tap on “Subscriptions” and you will see your active app subscriptions.
- Tap on your Bumble subscription and then click “Cancel”
New update: All in-app payments for Bumble subscriptions and/or other Premium features on Android must be made via Google Play. If you prefer to use a different payment method without adding it to your Google Play account, you can still make that purchase by accessing your Bumble account via the web instead of the app.
Easy Steps to Close Bumble Dating Account
If you have tried to close Bumble dating account and it’s not working for you, check out these steps mentioned below to sign off from Bumble dating account permanently.
- Login to your dating account. If you haven’t logged in due to loss of password, recover it and login.
- Head over to your profile picture and click.
- From the options, choose Settings.
- Hit on Deactivate Account.
- Follow the on screen guide to verify your account and finally deactivate the account.