How to Log into your Elephant Auto Insurance Account Online- You can login into your Elephant Auto Insurance account through the website portal where its customers can access their account for the information they need.
However, through the portal individuals can enroll or apply for insurance coverage policies, get and retrieve auto insurance quotes, and contact customer service if they need to.
Elephant Auto Insurance Login
Auto Insurance can also be regarded as car insurance and it is certainly provided by Elephant for its users in order to offer protection services against any unforeseen damages in the future.
Moreover, with the review that has been seen, Elephant offers amazing insurance services and their customer service body is always there to assist customers that are in need of help on one issue or the other.
Elephant Insurance Policies
Elephant Corporation is one of the largest insurers in the United States. They also offer a wide range of other insurance and financial products for both individuals and businesses.
- Car Insurance
- Homeowners Insurance
- Renters Insurance
- Motorcycle Insurance
- Umbrella Insurance
- Life Insurance
Benefits of Elephant Insurance Login
The Elephant Insurance login is beneficial to policyholders for numerous reasons, including
- Manage insurance policy.
- Print ID cards or proof of insurance.
- Make payments, update payment methods, schedule payments, and more.
- File and check the status of your claim.
- View Policies.
- Download important documents.
- Access to important information.
How to Access the Elephant Insurance Login Page
To access the Elephant Insurance login page, follow the procedures outlined below.
- Visit the Elephant Insurance login portal: https://account.elephant.com/
- Fill in your Email, Policy Number, or User ID and Password.
- Thereafter, click on the “Log In” button to access your dashboard.
How to Register for an Elephant Insurance Account
To get access to the insurance coverage, you first need to register on the Elephant Insurance portal. To get started, follow the procedures outlined below.
- Visit the Elephant Insurance registration portal: https://account.elephant.com/register
- Provide your Policy Number, Date of Birth, and Mailing ZIP Code
- Then click on the “continue” tab to complete your registration.
How to Login to Elephant Insurance on the Mobile App
With the iOS or Android Elephant Insurance app, you can get to your account and manage it from your phone.
- To get started, download and install the Elephant Insurance app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Log in with your credentials to manage your insurance policy.
If you are a current Elephant policyholder or you are interested in learning more about our insurance products, download this free Elephant Insurance mobile app. With this app, you can:
- Pay your monthly premium bill
- Accept additional coverage options when eligible
- Set up one-time payments
- Update your personal information
- Learn more about coverage options
- Connect via social media
How to Make Elephant Insurance Payment
Policyholders can also make payment on the login portal by following the procedures outlined below.
- Visit the Elephant Insurance payment portal: https://account.elephant.com/
- Sign in to your Elephant account with your Phone number and Mailing ZIP Code.
- After that, click on “Continue” to make your payment.
How to Log In to your Elephant Insurance Account Online
The process of logging on to your Elephant Auto Insurance account is not actually difficult but if you don’t know how to, you can just follow the guidelines below to successfully carry out the process.
- First and foremost, you are required to open a web browser on your internet-connected device.
- Then kindly enter the URL. https://www.elephant.com/.
- When you have already the website online.
- Navigate to the right top of the page and click on the “Login” button.
- After taking that step, you will be instantly directed to another page online.
- Now ensure that you begin the process by entering your “Email”.
- Remember to fill in your “Password”.
- Then as soon as you are done with that you can now scroll down and click on the “Sign In” button and follow the rest instructions on your screen.
These are the procedures that are required in order for you to log in to your auto insurance account for Elephant online.
Read: Travel Insurance Coverage for Students
Elephant Auto Insurance Forgot Password
There are actually situations that occur where Elephant auto insurance account users forget their passwords and find the process of accessing their accounts difficult. Moreso, if you are or you eventually find yourself in that kind of unfortunate situation then you don’t need to panic or get worried because this content will provide you with information on how to reset your password and gain access to your account again.
How to Reset your Elephant Auto Insurance Password Online
Below are the instructions and steps that you need to follow for you to reset your Elephant auto insurance password online and don’t mix any of them up.
- Kindly, visit the website online at https://www.elephant.com/ through the web browser of your device that is already connected to the internet.
- Then when you have already accessed the website online.
- Carefully click on the “Login” button.
- You will certainly be redirected to another page online.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page that you were redirected to and click on the “Forgot Password” button.
- You will then be told to enter your “Email”.
- Then carefully navigate to the bottom and click on the “Submit” button.
- Also, don’t forget to follow the rest instructions on your screen in order for you to successfully reset your password.
If you are able to correctly follow these procedures then you reset your password on your own.
How to Get Elephant Auto Insurance Online Quote
Elephant offers auto insurance quotes that are available for its customer or policyholders rather ad the process of obtaining or getting it is not actually difficult if you have the impression that it is. Well, for the benefit of those that don’t know how to get the insurance quote from the organization, kindly follow the instructions below.
- Firstly, you are required to open a web browser on your good internet-connected device.
- Then enter the URL. https://www.elephant.com/.
- Immediately after you have accessed the website portal online.
- Scroll down and click on the “Get Started” button on your right.
- After you have clicked on it you will be redirected to another page online.
- Now you are expected to begin the process by entering your “ZIP Code”.
- And then navigate to your right and click on the “Start Quote” button, and also don’t forget to follow the rest on-screen instructions.
As long as you are able to correctly follow the instructions and steps that have been stated above then you can easily get an online quote for auto insurance.
How to Retrieve your Elephant Auto Insurance Quote
Follow the instructions and steps that have already been stated above for you to easily retrieve your Elephant auto insurance quote and remember to not mix them up.
- You are first required to visit the website online at https://www.elephant.com/ through the web browser of your device that is strongly connected to the internet.
- When you have the assurance that you have already accessed the website online.
- Kindly scroll down to your bottom right and click on the “Retrieve Quote” button below the Get Started option.
- A redirection to another page online will then take place.
- After that, you are expected to now begin the process by entering your “Email Address”.
- Also, don’t forget to fill in your “Date of Birth”.
- Type in your “Last Name” and then scroll down and click on the “Continue Quote” and follow the remaining on-screen instructions.
As stated above are the procedures required for you to retrieve your quote online.
How to Contact Elephant Auto Insurance Login Customer Service
The process of contacting Elephant Auto Insurance login customer service is not actually stressful if you have the impression that it is.
However, still in the discussion, in order for you to contact customer service, you will have to launch the website portal online at https://www.elephant.com/ through the web browser of your device that is connected to the internet.
After that, when you have already gained access to the website, kindly navigate to the right top of the page and click on the “Contact Us” button and make sure you follow the remaining instructions on your screen.
Elephant auto insurance coverage
When you’re shopping for car insurance coverage, it’s important to understand what car insurance coverage you want and what you’re required to buy. For instance, most states require a minimum amount of car insurance to drive a vehicle. Alternatively, if you want extra protection, you may be interested in full coverage insurance.
Elephant offers typical car insurance coverage options, including comprehensive, collision and roadside assistance. It also offers:
Rental reimbursement, which helps pay for a rental car if you can’t drive your vehicle due to a covered loss.
Non-owner car insurance, which provides car insurance coverage if you regularly drive a vehicle you don’t own. You may also want this policy if you are trying to avoid a gap in insurance coverage or need an SR-22 after a DUI or other serious traffic violation.
Loan/lease insurance. This add-on helps pay the difference (up to 25%) between your car’s value at the time it’s totaled and your loan amount.
Legal assistance coverage. Starting at $6 per month, policyholders can add this coverage, which pays for legal fees associated with one minor traffic violation annually. You also receive a 25% discount off other legal services needed for estate planning, family law and more.
Diminishing deductible. An extra option available only if you have collision coverage, it must be purchased with the initial policy or at renewal — not mid-contract. When you sign up, Elephant takes $100 off your collision deductible immediately for yearly policies or $50 for six-month policies, with a maximum of $500 off your deductible.
Customers who purchase collision insurance automatically receive pet insurance coverage, which provides up to $1,000 of coverage if your pet is injured during a covered accident.
Elephant other Package
In addition, Elephant customers may receive free perks, including:
Accident forgiveness. If all drivers on your policy remain accident-free for three years, you’ll automatically earn accident forgiveness. This means that your next at-fault accident won’t increase your premium. For an extra cost, you can get accident forgiveness immediately.
Custom parts and equipment coverage, which covers permanent enhancements to your car, such as window tinting and custom paint jobs. Elephant automatically includes up to $1,000 in coverage, but you can raise that limit for a fee if you have collision and comprehensive insurance.
Your Mechanic. Elephant offers customers discounted rates for certain repair and maintenance services that can be done at your home or office, including an oil change, battery replacement and alternator repairs.
Repairs guaranteed for life, if you take your car to certain repair shops recommended by Elephant.
Frequently Asked Questions
Below are some of the questions that are frequently been asked by users about Elephant Auto Insurance Login for you to get more understanding.
Does Elephant Auto Insurance have an App?
Yes, and Elephant’s new Safe Driver App is a usage-based insurance program to recognize and reward safe driving habits. Moreover, when you make use of the app (Safe Driver) you can be able to see savings on your car insurance rates.
Is Elephant a Real Insurance Company?
Yes, and also founded in 2009, Elephant is a subsidiary of Admiral Group, and certainly a large insurer. Going further, Elephant Insurance is a small company that writes auto insurance policies in eight states which include Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Ohio, Tennessee, Texas, and Virginia.
Who Owns Elephant Insurance?
Well, not as a household name with most consumers, Elephant Insurance is a subsidiary of the Admiral Group, Plc, which is an insurance giant that is based in the United Kingdom.
How many States is Elephant Insurance In?
Elephant Insurance is in eight states and they include Texas, Virginia, Maryland, Indiana, Tennessee, Illinois, Ohio and Georgia.