Jawaker Profile pictures are displayed as an avatar next to your account name. It is one of the important aspects of your Jawaker account. If your profile picture is outdated or you want to keep your face out of the public, it might be time to delete or change it with a new photo. Your profile picture on Jawaker is the first thing that draws the attention of others. It also separates you from other users.
If you’re looking to customize your Jawaker account, you can add or change your profile picture.
We’ve put together this easy guide that’ll tell you how to change your profile photo on Jawaker to help you distinguish yourself from the crowd.
How to Change Your Jawaker Profile Picture
You’ll want to log in to your Jawaker account on your phone or another device. From there it’s just a few simple steps:
1. Open Jawaker and log in to your account with your username and password.
2. Click on your profile and select Edit.
3. Click the pencil icon at the upper right corner of your profile picture or photo box.
4. Tap on the profile picture and select Change photo.
5. Your File Explorer will appear. Look for your profile image in your folders.
6. Once you find your photo, click on it once. Then, click Open in the bottom-right section of your File Explorer to upload the image.
7. Position the image and click on Save.
Remember to stick to the image size.
Via the Jawaker Mobile App
Most people use Jawaker on their mobile phones. Here are a few simple steps to change your display via the Jawaker mobile app.
1. After logging in to the app, you are redirected to the home page. Like the desktop version, the app allows you to log in through your email.
2. Tap the Profile option in the top right corner.
3. Select the Edit Profile button on your screen to make profile changes such as username and profile picture.
4. Now tap Change Photo if you want to upload an image. Choose Take Photo to open the camera or select Upload Photo if you wish to pick one from your mobile gallery.
5. Adjust the image to your liking.
6. Tap Save to upload the image.
Why Can’t I Change My Profile Pic on Jawaker?
If you can’t update your Jawaker profile photo, Ensure your internet connection is strong, and then delete and reinstall the app. This will not only put you on the latest version of Jawaker but also refresh your app experience, which should get things running smoothly again!
Check the size of the image you want to upload to your profile because large photos are rejected as they take up too much disk space.
You can also delete your Jawaker profile picture. While your profile picture is probably the first thing that displays when someone views your Jawaker profile, some people don’t want to show off their faces and wish to remove their profile pictures.
How to Delete Profile Picture on Jawaker
While deleting your photo from Jawaker Keep in mind that it will be difficult for other Jawaker users to identify who you are.
1. Tap Profile in the bottom right.
2. Choose Edit Profile.
3. Press Change or Remove photo and set it as your new DP. Or you can choose to upload any random pic you like.
Your profile picture is a photo that appears in your Jawaker account, you can change or remove it. You guys must have now learned how to change or delete your profile picture. Just by following the steps I have mentioned above, a user can easily update their profile picture.