This is where it starts. This is where you find your passion, start your journey, and transform the world. Ready? Set? Accelerate!
Hewlett-Packard HP Internships for students for 2023 are announced in various departments. Final semester or final year students can participate in paid HP internships. HP, as everyone knows is a technology organization working in more than 170 countries of the world.
HP believes in creating diversity and providing equality and inclusion to each and every member of its organization. Internships at HP will equip students with practical industrial knowledge that would turn out to be an asset for them.
IELTS Requirement for HP intership: Not Needed
To apply for most HP Internships, applicants are not required to provide IELTS. But they have to be proficient in the language of the country where they will be placed for an HP internship program.
In this article, we will be discussing internships offered by HP in the United States of America. Students studying in American or international educational institutions can apply for these HP internships.
Financial Coverage of HP Internship Program
The winners of the HP internship program may expect few or all of these benefits:
- Hands-on industrial experience
- Internship stipend money
- Internship off-site accommodation facility if needed
- Practical experience in handling tasks
- Professional skill polishing
- Career offering opportunity
- An internship certificate
List of Internship Areas Offered by HP
There are hundreds of internships offered by HP at different locations in a variety of areas. A few of the HP internships offered in France, Mexico, Spain, the USA, Romania, and Bulgaria are:
- Agile PM Intern Intern
- 3D Metals Printing Engineering Intern
- Automation Communication Intern
- Apprenti-e Assistant-e Channel Marketing h/f
- 5G Strategy for Always Connected PCs Internships
- Applications Software Engineering Internships
- Automation Developer Intern
- 3D metals Process control and Data management – Internships
- Apprenti Chef de Produit – PC Consumer
- Apprenti-e-Business Development Channel (H/F)
- Bid Management Intern
- CA Internships
- Apprenti-e Juriste Contrats Junior h/f
- Business Insights Analyst Graduate
- and the list goes on (Check the link at end of the article for more)
Details of HP Internships
Let’s discuss few of the most recommended HP Internship here:
#1 HP Internships for Fresh Grads or Final Year Students:
Location of the Internship: France, Mexico, Spain, the USA, India, Romania, and Bulgaria
A large number of internships in different areas of HP organization for various subject options are available for application in all HP office locations this year. These internship programs have their own set of entry/eligibility standards.
I suggest fresh grads and final year students to please check the HP internships page given at the end of this article to shortlist the internship programs and apply according to their instructions.
#2 HP Business Internships: (Year-round Internship):
These HP internships are available in the following areas of the USA.
This is an internship in the category management area of the E-commerce department of HP. Interns will be working with the product management team and will be driving the sale of HP’s products, accessories, and PC products. Interns will primarily be working on supporting the development and successful execution of business deliverables.
They will have to support the team in meeting strategic growth targets made toward improving sales and gaining customer loyalty. They will be keeping an eye on the market trends, analyzing gaps in the portfolio, and will be working cross-functionally so as to collaborate with all the relevant departments of the company to meet its objectives.
- Candidates should be in the first year of their MBA program.
- They should have a bachelor’s degree in data science, statistics, or a related subject area.
- They should be willing to work part-time or full-time during this year-round internship.
#3 Supply Chain Operations Law Intern
Location of the Internship:
- Spring, Texas, United States of America
- Vancouver, Washington, United States of America
This internship requires the candidates to be performing analytical and business functions in its supply chain department in Spring, Texas, and Vancouver, Washington. Applicants applying to this internship should be:
- Law students enrolled in the first year of their law degrees.
- Having business skills, processing skills, and strong analytical skills.
- Well-versed in Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, and TEAMs.
- Having knowledge of Think Cell.
#4 Analytical Chemist Postgrad, or Post-Doc Internships
Location of the Internship:
This internship is available in San Diego, California, United States of America.
Since this is a post-doc internship, the interns are supposed to have a Ph.D. in Analytical Chemistry or just chemistry. Candidates are also supposed to have the following experience.
- They should preferably have an academic laboratory or research experience. There is no requirement to have industrial experience.
- They should have a fundamental knowledge of organic chemistry, analytical chemistry, and polymer science. They also should possess strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- They should be well-versed in analytical tools like LC-MS (including LC-QQQ, LC-Orbitrap, LC-ELSD), and MALDI-TOF.
- They should have the ability to work with general guidelines and should be independent enough to work under minimum supervision.
- They should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Interns Job Description
Interns will be working in San Diego Analytical Laboratories using multiple analytical techniques and state-of-the-art tools. The Analytical Chemist Postdoctoral Researcher will be working with separation science (LC), MALDI-TOF, and Mass Spectrometry (MS). The intern will be working with product engineers, the R&D department, and chemists to solve problems using solid chemistry.
They will be ensuring that everything is carried out conforming to the health and safety requirements of the government and will be collecting and analyzing data using various data analysis methods.