Vaccination schedule for adolescents is now availableDisclosure
Published 06/06/2022 12:24
* Vaccination against covid-19
– Third dose for adolescents (12 to 17 years): To be able to take this step, adolescents should have taken second dose within at least four months. Vaccines administered depending on availability in the health unit may only be from the manufacturer Pfizer or CoronaVac.
– Second booster dose (4th dose): Vaccination with second booster dose (4th dose) has been extended to all persons aged 50 years and above and to health workers who have completed 4 months of application of 3rd dose.
– Children, Adolescents and Adults: The municipality continues to administer all doses of vaccine (except for Jansen booster doses) to children, adolescents and adults (people over 12 years of age) between the ages of 5 and 11 years. Who have already completed the first dose in two months or more).
SMS reinforces that, for all groups, it is mandatory to submit vaccination card and identification document along with CPF and photo.
* Influenza flu
Influenza Vaccination against influenza was also extended. From this Monday (06), all 6-month-olds will be vaccinated. The Health Secretary informed that there is no contradiction in applying Covid-19 and flu vaccine on the same day.
The campaign against measles will continue till June 24, only for children under 6 months to 5 years and for health workers.
Where to get vaccinated, days and times:
* Covid-19 and influenza influenza vaccines are used in the following health units:
Monday to Saturday, 8am to 12pm:
– UPH Campos Elíseos – UPH Equitativa – UPH Imbariê – UPH Pilar – UPH Saracuruna – UPH Xerém.
Monday to Friday, 8am to 12pm:
– Duke de Cacias Municipal Health Center (CMSDC) – Duke Municipal Hospital – Primary Care Network Units
* Vaccination against Covid-19 for children (05 to 11 years of age) is carried out from Monday to Friday, 1 to 4 pm in the following health units:
– UPH Campos Elíseos – UPH Equitativa – UPH Imbariê – UPH Pilar – UPH Saracuruna – UPH Xerém – Duque de Caxias Municipal Health Center (CMSDC) – Duque Municipal Hospital – Primary Care Network Units (BHUs and ESFs)
Mandatory presentation of vaccination card and identification document with CPF and photo. Special services for pedestrians.