7 Steps to Download HER Dating App
With the help of the HER dating app, you can locate a lesbian or bisexual friend online who shares your interests. You may set up your first HER date as soon as you start chatting with them through the app. HER is an LGBTQ+ dating app for meeting new people online for free.
The first thing that you’ll need to do is download and install the HER dating app for your mobile device. We’ll cover that in this article.
These steps are for devices running the Google Android operating system. We’ll give hints for how the process may differ on devices running the Apple iOS operating system, such as iPads and iPhones.
How to Download and Install the HER Dating App (7 Steps)
1. Start by turning on your mobile device. Then, find the Play Store (App Store on iOS devices) application, and tap it to open it.
2. Once you’re in the Google Play Store (or Apple App Store), you should see a search box in the top-middle of the screen (or the top-right corner on iOS devices). Tap inside it, and then use your device’s (virtual) keyboard to type in “HER”.
3. Select the app the one that says “HER
4. Once you find the HER app, tap the Install button. On iOS devices, you may have to tap the Get button first before the Install button will appear.
If you are asked to log into your Google or Apple account, do so unless you are given the option to skip it or back out. HER is free to download and use, after all!
5. The Play/App Store will notify you of certain functions on your mobile device that HER may need to use. If that’s okay with you, tap Accept.
6. After you give HER the permissions that it needs on your device, it will automatically start downloading.
7. Tap Open when it finishes launching the app.
You can now sign up or log in if you already have an HER dating account.